Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
1. Integrate AUTOSAR application SWCs with RTE & BSW.
2. RTE generation. Development of CAN, Diagnostic as per AUTOSAR architecture
3. Integration Testing for Low level software.
4. Bench validation for Instrument Cluster ECU.
5. Coordination with OEM for integration issue resolution, functional debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. 5+ years of Automotive embedded domain experience
2. 3+ years of experience on AUTOSAR complaint Driver Layer Software Development
3. AUTOSAR authoring tools for low level code development.
3. Knowledge on Automotive CAN, Diagnostic
4. Embedded C, C++
5. CANoe, CANalayzer
• Vector Tool Chain for AUTOSAR - DaVinci Developer, DaVinci Configurator Pro
• Knowledge on Instrument Panel Cluster ECU
• Strong communication and Experience interpersonal skills
• Self managing and require minimum supervision
• Team oriented and time sensitive
We are welcoming you with:
- Competitive salary package with performance based bonuses and yearly performance reviews
- Private medical plan
- Challenging and interesting projects and a dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Team-building activities - darts and soccer championships - and social events and outings
- Entertaining break-room activities and a top level terrace
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations (Europe).