For our client, an automotive company, with a R&D center in Cluj, we are searching for Embedded Software Developers.
Main Activities & Responsibilities
- Embedded Software Design and implementation for lighting electronics;
- Translate high level customer requirements into software requirements;
- Design unit test specification referred to the software components;
- Execute unit tests of software modules according to unit test specification;
- Define software architectural design;
- Plan and manage all software related activities in a project;
- Responsible for requirement management and configuration management;
- Measure and monitor KPIs;
- Perform design reviews;
- Lead software release meetings.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++ programming;
- Requirement Management with DOORS;
- Experience in software design and embedded programming;
- Automotive serial buses (CAN, LIN, Flexray);
Other skills that are not mandatory, but would be regarded as a plus include:
- Experience in international environment (distributed teams);
- Experience in Project Management / Project Team Coordination;
- Knowledge of automotive standards (design and validation of electronics according to automotive OEM standards);
- Software, engineering systems (Lab View, Test Stand);
- Working knowledge of Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink.
- Technical Background, Education & Former Experience
- MS Office Tools;
- Diploma/Bachelor/Master in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Former experience in electronic engineering (focus on SW development).