We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a leading Global automotive supplier that provides a wide range of products and services for World’s most prestigious automobile manufacturers:
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Level of expertise: Middle .
Location: First strategic office in Iasi.
General job description for the role: develop various software layers growing from low - level hardware drivers to high - level drivers and application modules mainly in C language.
Main duties / responsibilities according to the company development model:
- analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
- create modular software design according to the software architecture;
- implement embedded software modules;
- perform module and integration tests;
- create software documentation;
- create architecture and review software design;
- participate and lead software module reviews.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- experience in bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Systems;
- ability to read / understand electrical schematics;
- university degree - preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics;
- English written and spoken (B2);
- ability to meet deadlines, pro activity, a cost - and time - effective approach;
- team player attitude and attention to details.
Are also appreciated:
- automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
- experience in international multi-site teamwork.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.