We are developing software for innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in camera based systems. Latest generation of cameras can detect signs and display them to the driver. We can detect incoming traffic and switch from High Beam to Low Beam. When you drive a Mercedes or a BMW you want to drive it with comfort, and because of that we can detect the speed limitation bumpers and soften the suspension so that you don’t feel a thing.
As a Embedded Software Developer for C modules you will be able to grow on technical aspects, team spirit and cultural exchange by:
* implementing modules in C based on requirements provided by SW Project Manager
* being part of project development team closely working together for project success
* performing reviews and verifications of developed modules in order to ensure project quality
* documenting results of your work according given procedures
* cooperating with an international development team A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Good knowledge in C / C++ ;
* Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
* Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
* 2-5 years as experience in an automotive company.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.