With more than 53 facilities in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft industry since 1973. Every day, more than 13 000 employees guarantee extensive know-how and support our client (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior, layout, powertrain, and electronics) Moreover, we are also present in interdisciplinary field such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validations.
- Taking over responsibilities along the configuration and integration of a Basic Software Platform as well as the development and testing of features related to safety based on customer requirements;
- Documentation of software requirements and software design;
- Implementation of new features;
- Validation of new features with unit tests and static code checks;
- Software Integration and integration testing.
- Engineering degree or faculty in progress – Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar;
- Very good command of C, Assembler as a plus;
- Good Know-How of AUTOSAR and CAN standards;
- Experience with Vector Tools (CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape), Rhapsody, Lauterbach debugger, Polyspace and / or Tessy;
- Good understanding of microcontroller (. AURIX);
- Fluent in English;
- Independent, systematic and structured working style;
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team;
- Flexibility and solution-oriented working style are among your strengths.
- A challenging working environment;
- Stable job offer – undetermined labor contract;
- Career development;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Private medical insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Gift vouchers;