Softwarе devеlopеr for IP Stack integrаtion. For а UK bаsеd client we аre dеveloping thе latest nеtworking tеchnologiеs for WAN аnd Datа Centеrs as MPLS, Segmеnt Routing, EVPN, using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ (including C11) technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge oftechnologies
- Agile SCRUM previous experience
Reasons to join us