To strengthen our development department in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) we are looking for you as Embedded Linux Developer (m/f/d*):
As a Sofware Engineer in this role, you will:
- be involved in the development process from the very first idea until the final product launch
- use your programming skills in C/C++ to create embedded software modules
- work with the Linux Kernel on our self-developed iMX processor platforms
- document and verify the development
- work closely with your international colleagues from different departments in Germany
- You have an education in Computer Science, Physics, electronic engineering, related discipline or equivalent working experience
- Experience in working with C on embedded systems
- Basic knowledge in working with version control systems
- Basic knowledge of git, gitlab, python and linux
- Basic knowledge in developing kernel drivers and creating
- Interest in the development of products with the Linux operating system
- Independent, well-structured working style and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate in English or German language
Christ Electronic Systems offers:
you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally
Christ Electronic Systems offers you a future-proof job in a success-oriented, sustainably managed family business.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Please send your complete application in English or German:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
Please note that we only accept your complete application (in English or German).