Christ Electronic Systems – From ideas to Reality
We develop and produce touch panels and industrial PCs for various industrial applications with the aim to find the best solution for our our large development department new ideas for mechanical, electronic and software requirements of our customers are constantly being developed. With in-house production, we unite the entire value chain: sales, development and production. This makes us strong and flexible.
Embedded Linux Developer (m/f/d*)
To strengthen our development department in Târgu Mures (Romania) we are looking for you as Embedded Linux Developer:
- embedded software development for a wide range of applications from mechanical engineering to medical technology
- development and porting of the Linux kernel to our self-developed iMX processor platforms
- driver development and system adaptations for various customer requirements
- independent preparation of solution proposals and their implementation for the various products of our customers
- studies completed in software engineering, computer engineering, electrotechnology or in a comparable study
- experience with the Linux kernel
- knowledge in developing kernel drivers, creating BSPs and commissioning new iMX processor boards
- interest in the development of products with the Linux operating system
- independent, well-structured working style and the ability to work in a team
- ability to ommunicate in English or German language
- a future-proof job in a success-oriented, sustainably managed family business
- a varied job in an international group of companies
- plenty of possibilities to pursue and implement your own solutions, space for creativity
- an open development structure with short and fast decision paths
- flexible working hours and performance-based salary
- a training phase at the site in Germany
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application!