C++11 Developer with CUDA
Middle (2-5 ani)
We're looking for an Embedded Software Developer for one of the world’s most innovative technology companies.
You will contribute to refactoring of C++ 11 code for a driver assistance system based on stereo vision, including the whole SW development process covering requirements, design, implementation, and white/black box system test.
- Minimum 2 years experience with C++
- Experience with programming of NEON SIMD Unit (part of ARMv7 and ARMv8)
- Embedded Systems knowledge
- Automotive Know How and bus systems: CAN; Flex, Ethernet
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel
Nice to have
- NVidia CUDA
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262
- Debugging embedded systems
- German language is a plus.