Embedded Software Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Reviewing current systems
- Producing specifications and writing the code, ensuring traceability.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Ensure high quality code delivery, by performing the following checks: Reviews, Unit testing, Module testing, ensuring MISRA compliance
- Provide support for code integration
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
You'll also be responsible for:
- Presenting ideas for system and efficiency improvements
- Proactiveness in the daily work: offer colleagues support, know-how sharing within the team
- Working closely with the development team and the function responsibles
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before delivery
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
We offer a positive dynamic environment, office located in a quiet area of the city - with easy access to main points of interest, competitive financial package and the possibilty to be involved in developing the newest technologies on the market.
- How do you see the Automotive Industry evolving in the next 5 -10 years?