Embedded Linux C Developer - Intermediate level
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For one of our first collaborators, the global leader in enterprise wireless communications, we are building a brand new software development team.
Since, Spectralink Corporation has deployed over 3 million purpose built devices to customers around the world enabling millions of workers to work smarter with more efficient and reliable enterprise communications. Spectralink has a strong network of partners selling mobile workforce solutions that are purpose-built for staff working in sectors including healthcare, retail and manufacturing.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineers to become part of a growing engineering team focused on developing new embedded and application software for enterprise-class DECT communication products.
The positions involve cross functional interaction with Test Engineering, Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, Global Services and occasionally Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- product development;
- troubleshoot system level defects and implement efficient fixes;
- work in both a scrum and iterative design methods, helping the team to continuously improve;
- improve code quality through the use of unit tests, test automation, code reviews and other software development best practices;
- continuously looking for opportunities to improve the processes and products;
- collaborate with other developers, QA team members and customers to produce high quality software;
What you’ll need to be successful:
- good knowledge of ANSI C
- good knowledge of Linux, GCC and network communication protocols
- previous experience working with embedded systems may help
- strong verbal and written communication skills required to communicate and resolve issues across multiple functions.
- ability to work closely with other members (some possibly remote) of the engineering team to meet rapid development timelines.
- ability to react quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, exercise good judgment, and meet schedules with minimal supervision.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- the opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- competitive salary
- a flexible schedule
- very good benefits package including full SPA membership
- career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- and a pet friendly environment :)