Detalii loc de munca
Email Marketing Specialist
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 100 people, is looking for a skilled Email Marketing Specialist with great written and spoken command of the English language, that possesses solid campaign and project management skills.
If you’re passionate about online marketing and have experience in email marketing, you might be a great fit for us. We promote a portfolio of real estate brands on the web and mobile, in the dynamic . and Canadian markets. Natural inclination towards marketing activities, good project management skills, a solid understanding of email marketing operations and technology, an ease in working with data, and the ability to think strategically make you a perfect fit for this position.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program;
- Experience in working with an enterprise email marketing platform desired;
- Solid understanding of email marketing operations, technology and techniques;
- Solid understanding of email engagement metrics and web tools;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Ability to draw insights from data and make campaign decisions based on those insights;
- Experience in driving projects with cross functional teams;
- Superior command of both written and spoken English;
- Distinctive problem solving, analysis skills and impeccable business judgment;
- Able to multi-task and handle changing or conflicting priorities;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Up-to-date with digital marketing principles and SEO best practices are a plus.
You'll primarily be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute on B2C email and push marketing campaigns across multiple channels;
- Support re-engagement efforts that follow the user lifecycle across product lines;
- Use data to monitor campaign performance and identify areas for improvement; optimize targeting and campaign execution;
- Make data-driven proposals for campaign strategies and initiatives;
- A/B testing on design, copy and frequency to optimize for performance metrics;
- Uncover data-based insights about our users, optimize accordingly, execute, and analyze results;
- Collaborate with copy and design teams to develop assets, templates, and messaging to achieve campaign and business objectives;
- Consult with management and report regularly on campaign performance.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $ educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the .;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.