Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Looking for a senior electronics fabrication engineer with skills in electronics fabrication and assembly to work in a research and production environment. Must be able to adapt to new designs and unique requirements. Responsibilities will range from assembly and wiring of electronic chassis, soldering of PCB boards including surface mount components, cable fabrication, and trouble shooting. Ability to read and interpret schematics is a must. Candidates must be self-motivated, quality focused, able to work independently, and have strong teamwork skills. Position requires 1 or more years’ experience in an R&D or manufacturing environment, and technical degree or equivalent certification.
• Fabrication of electronic equipment from drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions.
• Electronic cable fabrication.
• Surface Mount Technology.
• Troubleshooting, repair and engineering changes at component level on printed circuit boards.
• Analog, digital and RF assembly techniques.