Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking An Electronics Engineer for a Multinational Automotive Company which is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. The company designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
Engineering Degree (Electronics or Mechanical) or corresponding education level
- General Quality Systems and Tools
- Automotive industry knowledge
- Good understanding of Quality metrics and measurable
- General Engineering Knowledge about vehicles systems as Electronics, Climate Control systems
Additional Requirements and primary skills
- Management skills
- Result driven
- Team player
- Good understanding of complex technical Structures
- Presentation techniques
- Language skills: Fluent in local language / Customer Language - Speaks and writes fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate as standard Microsoft Software: Win Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Work Experience as Engineer of min 2 Years and experience in following working areas: Quality or Manufacturing
- Prepared to travel on demand
- Work long hours / Weekends, if required
- The activity consists of the analysis of the assembled parts (dashboards) and of the warranty (customer complaint).
- Support concern Solving and Continuous Improvement Process
- Focus on prevent recurrence function , share lessons learned with the client’s Plants
- Support Customer meetings to drive Quality improvement and Customer satisfaction
- Support customer specific quality meetings on demand
- Use standardized systems
- Undetermined period contract
- Very attractive salary
- Pleasant working environment
- International environment