Detalii loc de munca
ANUNT INACTIV: Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Electronic Simulation Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Electronic Simulation Engineer - IT TSR
- Consult the business in terms of the Electronic Simulation Tools functionality to increase the efficiency of the Electrical Engineering Development Processes;
- Identify, understand and collect Business Unit needs and requirements in terms of Electronic Simulation and development;
- Analyze and continuously report on potential improvements in EE tools and Processes;
- Support internal and external (SW) Solutions for EE Simulation (2nd /3rd level Support);
- Test new software versions or new solutions based on customer needs;
- Contribute to EE Simulation related IT projects by facilitating and coordinating roll-out plans for
activities in business.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- Experience with EE Simulation tools (Pspice, Saber, MathCAD or similar tools);
- Good knowledge of High Frequency Simulation tools like (CST, Ansys Electronic, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity etc.);
- Basic knowledge in Simulation Modeling and Library flow, especially Pspice, Saber, IBIS etc;
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a Team and interface with colleagues from different backgrounds.
Would be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of Citrix Servers, Cloud Servers, Virtual Computing Methods;
- Competent scripting skills in VB, Python, Unix Shell / Perl etc.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.