We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated people to be part of our electronic engineers team located at our production facility in NUSFALAU – Salaj county.
If you like a production environment specific challenges and professional development join us in our SMT, PTH soldering , Final assembly, Technical office or Process improvement teams
- University degree in Applied Electronics
- Electronic and electric technical knowledge
- Electronic/ electric schemes interpretation
- Knowledge of electronical components functioning and usage
- Experience in using measuring and control equipment, understanding and interpreting the results
- Good English knowledge (minimum B level )
- Proficient MS Office user;
- Problem solving abilities and target oriented person
- Willing to relocate in NUSFALAU – Zalau region
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of CAD for PCB design ; experience is mandatory for Senior candidates
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage
- Electromagnetic compatibility regulation and testing procedures knowledge
- Metrological knowledge
- Understanding of principle of functioning of measurement instruments
- Ensures compliance with company’s policies and production procedures, ensures the quality of production
- Production support – monitors and fixes the nonconformities during the production process; follows the necessary steps in order to define and implement the corrective actions; draws up reports
- Establish testing procedures based on internal and international standards, builds tests stands
- Develops and continuously reviews /improves working procedures and/or electronic schemes
- Testing and diagnosing of electronical products ( boards and electronic components )
What we offer
· a dynamic and high performing environment where you really can use your knowledge and you’ll be valued for it
· attractive remuneration
· continuous learning possibilities and trainings
· meal tickets
· medical assistance
· relocation support
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
HANNA Instruments® was founded in 1978 and became a world leading seller, manufacturer and developer of analytic instrumentation used in Chemical Laboratories and Chemical Production, Waste Water Treatment, Environment Control, Drinking Water Analyses, Food and Beverage Industry, Agriculture, Fish Farming. Starting from, HANNA Instruments® is present in Romania and the main production facility is located in Hanna Instruments Scientific Park in Salaj county. With more thaemployees in the field of instrumentation, sensors, chemical, electronic, SMT, mechanical, injection, CNC, graphic, packing and logistic activities HANNA Instruments® is covering all production phases and stages necessary to obtain the top measurement and control instrumentation. The facility is constantly growing and expanding to accommodate new technologies and new products following to become one of the top production facilities in Romania.