Attached to the department’s head manager, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Define the commanding rules of complex systems guiding the regulations
- Create the development and modelling platform (automatics, modelling, HIL simulation modelling)
- Define the software architecture of validation procedures concerning the models of MBD practice (design software release)
- Determine and develop tests on system controlling using simulation modelling for charging and traction systems EV and HEV
As an electric engineer or automatic engineer you have already collected a 3-year experience in system modelling and command control.
- Furthermore, your profile shows at least a 3-year experience in the field of software conception and modelling using Model Based Design (MBD).
- You are an open-minded and autonomous person showing great responsibility.
- Competences using the tools Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow are obligatory.
- French or English language skills are necessary.