- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks in the design, analysis and release of products and subsystems through the product life cycle.
- Assists in creating design specifications considering application, cost, weight, performance, product life, manufacture, assembly and service.
- Verifies design using analysis and or functional analysis, interprets results, drives decisions and assesses risk.
- Works with other engineering disciplines and cross-functional disciplines to resolve product issues.
- Evaluates customer needs and aligns requirements with identified customer expectations.
- Applies engineering and/or scientific skills to technical processes with support from experienced team members.
- Participates as a team member, helps define/refine methods and actively contributes towards team goals.
- Carries out engineering responsibilities using accepted methods and practical experience.
- Demonstrates good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
- Continues to develop capability to create engineering solutions through training and experience.
· Functional knowledge in electrical area.
· Knowledge of 2D – AutoCAD design software.
· Proficiency in English, on a conversational level.
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of basic electromagnetic design for synchronous machines.
· Theoretical and practical knowledge for analyzing and interpreting electrical test results for synchronous machines.
· Team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
· Strong organizational and coordination behaviour.
· Problem solving and decision making skills.
· MS Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
· Optional – MathCad
· Bill of materials & Manufacturing ERP systems