- Coordinates and supervises the electrical maintenance activity;
- Coordinates and supervises the team of electrical maintenance engineers and technicians;
- Ensures the realization of the maintenance plan;
- Ensures the implementation of working procedures and monitors their compliance, establishing the priorities and delegating the attributions to the subordinates;
- Follows the achievement of the planned objectives;
- Coordinates punctual, unplanned maintenance interventions, as well as emergency ones;
- Establishes the workload of the team, depending on the competencies planning the activity of the subordinate staff;
- Responsible for the correct and rational operation of the equipment in the sector he coordinates;
- Follows from a functional point of view the technology used in production and seeks to improve it, constantly being informed about new technologies;
- Education: University Degree in Engineering, Electrical-Electronical field;
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational environment;
- PC Skills: Office programs,PLC programs(Siemens,Rockwell Automation preferred),robot knowledge preffered etc.;
- SAP skills represents an advantage;
- Fluency in English language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to meet the deadline;
- Decision making ability;
- Leadership skills;
- Excellent team working skills.
One of the most established enterprises in Turkey, Şişecam is a global actor in business lines including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber as well as soda and chromium chemicals. Şişecam, which is globally one of the two largest producers in glassware and the five largest producers in glass packaging and flat glass today, is the world’s eighth largest soda producer as well as the world leader in chromium compounds.
Operating in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India and the USA, Şişecam plays a leading role in flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines.
As a company at international scale with its 85 years of experience, production activities spanning 14 countries on four continents, and sales in 150 countries, Şişecam continues on its journey to become one of top three global producers in its all-main business lines.