Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Competent in the use of electrical/mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Altium Designer
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Familiar with documentation and ECO release process
- Experienced in cable assembly design and familiar with different connector type
- Strong circuit board prototyping and soldering skill
- Strong electrical circuit troubleshooting skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Cable Design and documentation
- Parts design and documentation
- EOL component support – research and find replacement parts for EOL parts
- EOL design – make changes to designs (cable and PCBA) to replace EOL parts. Complete qualification testing and DVT reports. PCBA schematic modification using Altium.
- PCBA layout – layout PC boards for new design using Altium
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
• Exciting projects !!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.