Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
VSB, company that provides consultancy services in the field of renewable energy at national and international level, is hiring for the International Department an Electrical Engineer with experience in the design and execution of medium and large scale PV
Those accepted for thiosition will be working with our International Development team, outside engineering firms, and electric utilities to ensure design and construction of solar PV systems, including grid interconnection, optimizing efficiency (cost and time) with full conformity to all applicable codes, standards and specifications.
Responsibilities include solar system design and layout, project cost estimating, performing energy production analysis, project-managing the project through the electric utilities’ interconnection processes, evaluating future technologies (including energy storage). Provides conceptual and detailed designs of solar power plants and supports development, engineering and construction of PV projects.
The new colleague will have as main tasks:
- Performing solar engineering role on specific projects including contract review, progress tracking, and interdepartment communications
- Drafting and reviewing specifications and construction documents using templates and defined processes, identifying process improvements as appropriate
- Supporting preliminary engineering tasks
- Drafting and reviewing utility scale solar power plant systems
- Drafting and reviewing equipment specifications, concept design drawings, site evaluations, electrical drawings and process flow diagrams
- Drafting and reviewing Modular Deployment Plan
- Evaluating and deploying irradiance instruments at project sites.
- Drafting and reviewing energy yield calculations using software tools
- Drafting templates and reviewing uncertainty analysis for energy yield
- Drafting and reviewing solar plant components and subsystems
- Visiting sites as needed during pre-construction and construction to support project needs
- Following safety and security procedures and determining appropriate action. Reporting potentially unsafe conditions and using materials and equipment properly.
Those applying for this job should have:
- Bachelor's degree in the technical sciences – Electrical Engineering, Energetics
- Driver's license B category
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of medium to large scale solar systems and related infrastructure
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally
- Good work ethics
- Willingness to learn new things and to work as part of a team