Electrical Design Engineer (High Voltage)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Antal International-Iasi office, an executive search company , on behalf of our Client, International engineering company offers an exciting career opportunity:
Electrical Design Engineer High Voltage Substations – Secondary Systems
- Work with the project team to create all design documents and drawings, including one and three-line diagrams, protection and control schematics, communications diagrams, wiring diagrams, substation layout plan, section and detail drawings and application of mark-ups for project built drawings.
- Specification development for the procurement, installation and testing of substation equipment.
- Apply engineering application software to complete engineering tasks such as ground grid design, equipment sizing, relay coordination and electrical studies.
- Communicate and coordinate project activities with project leaders and team members from other disciplines.
- At least Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engineer or Electromechanical Engineer);
- Good knowledge of automation and protection relays;
- A strong affinity for electrical engineering and willing to continue to build technical expertise;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the domain;
- Solid knowledge of specialized software (Eplan Electrical P8, AutoCAD etc.);
- Strong English language skills;
- Technical and quality focus;
- Great interpersonal skills (team work, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity);
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.