Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Previous exposure to compliance updates with Intertek, TUV or RED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Competent in the use of electrical/mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Altium Designer
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Experienced in cable assembly design and familiar with different connector type
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Cable Design and documentation
- Parts design and documentation
- EOL component support – research and find replacement parts for EOL parts
- EOL design – make changes to designs (cable and PCBA) to replace EOL parts. Complete qualification testing and DVT reports. PCBA schematic modification using Altium.
- PCBA layout – layout PC boards for new design using Altium
- Responsible for regulatory filings and keeping records and other paperwork that may be required by regulatory bodies
- Supervise tasks to the product testing and certification company, including monitoring their progress and making sure deadlines are met.
- Interpret standards requirements and design systems in collaboration with product teams to ensure that designs fulfill requirements
- Proactively managing standards compliance throughout the product lifecycle by establishing mechanism to monitor changes in standards compliance
- Analyze and provide input to program/project teams in the form of specific actions, tasks, and plans related to compliance with applicable standards
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
• Exciting projects !!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.