• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
• Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
• Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines and the Romanian Law, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
• Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Romanian Legislation and Company Directives.
• Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
• Assists the Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
• Conducts safety audits.
• Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
• Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
• Carries out any in-house safety training.
• Performs Risk Assessment
• looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
• setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
• monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
• using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
• making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
If you think that you are up for the challenge we are waiting you to join a young ,dinamic and competitve team.