Târgu Mureș, Brașov, Iași, Sibiu, Miercurea Ciuc, Oradea, Alba Iulia, Baia Mare, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Responsible for managing complex projects covering the EHS portfolio over a sub-region.
- Manages and performs the daily operations of projects, including: customer inquiries, program support, and communicating with local authorities.
- Responsible for implementing training programs and communications to targeted employees.
- Contributes to development of strategic training programs and leads implementation efforts.
- Acts as a technical lead and mentor to EHS employees, affected employees, and other parties.
- Manages multiple, complex projects to stay within budget.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree in related science field recommended; advanced degree in related science field preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years experience in a related field recommended.
- National Certifications concerning Fire Prevention and workplace Health and Safety H&S 80 hours, Fire Prevention 40 hours,
- Risk Elvaluator course hours,
- Civil Protection Course
Knowledge and Skills
- Deep knowledge of legislation and the company regulations across multiple states, provinces, or countries.
- Excellent technical abilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to manage complex projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, planning, and business acumen.
- Strong ability to operate in complex, high stress environments.
- Strong ability to provide guidance and direction to others.