Detalii loc de munca
Since its establishment, Fuerda has adhered to the business policy of “leading the market with technology and pursuing development with innovation” and has more than 497 national patents. We committed to carrying out simultaneous design, development, manufacturing, and sales of the key functional parts such as various mid-to-high-end automotive intelligent electronic integrated control systems, automotive lighting systems, the air-conditioning outlet assembly and so on, which have replaced imports to realize localized matching, been widely recognized by domestic and foreign vehicle manufacturers, and established a close and stable strategic partnership. Our customers are FAW-Volkswagen/Audi, SAIC-Volkswagen/Audi , Audi, Beijing Benz, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, FAW Toyota, GAC Toyota, Ford, FAW Group(like FAW Hongqi), SAIC Group(like SAIC Roewe), GAC Group(like GAC Passenger Cars), Great Wall, Geely, JAC, Chery Jaguar Land Rover, Dongfeng Liuzhou Group, GM Wuling, Changan, Weilai, Xiaopeng, Ideal and other automakers (including in Europe and Japan)
About your responsibilities:
• Carry out daily operations in accordance with national laws, regulations and technical requirements for production safety and environmental protection;
• Supervise and organize the implementation of safety and environmental protection in the production and operation activities of the company’s functional departments, so that the company’s functional departments will reduce the impact on employees and the environment caused by various production, experiment, R&D, and business activities. At the very least, actively participate in the transformation projects of various environmental protection projects to ensure that they meet national standards;
• Maintain and update the company's relevant safety, health, environmental documents and regulations, conduct regular safety inspections and rectifications, and conduct safety education, training implementation and record management for employees;
• Countermeasures for handling and re-issuance of work-related injuries and safety accidents, and supervision of the configuration, renewal and use of labor protection supplies.
• Assessing the risks regarding the safety and health of the employees and elaborating a plan and the prevention and protection instructions, depending on the particularities of the activity carried out.
• Elaboration of own instructions for the application of occupational safety and health norms, depending on the particularities of the work processes in the organization, on the number of employees, on the risks of accidents and occupational diseases.
• Checking the way in which the legislative regulations in force and the norms regarding the prevention of fire risks, the protection of the employees' health and the protection of the environment are applied.
• Ensures the obtaining of the operation authorization from the point of view of safety and health at work, before starting any activity.
2-3 years experience as the EHS specialist
English - Advanced
Occupational Health and Safety training (with a minimum of 80 hours)
Fire Protection course
Environment responsible and waste management training
Know-how in IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards
Expected entry date:
January 1st 2022