Educational Content Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Education and experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the education field, preferably backed by a related field University Degree;
- Relevant experience in education;
- Relevant experience in the publishing/ book industry, preferably in the field of education;
- Good understanding of parenting theories, early age education, children education, the concept of ages and age-appropriate;
- Proven experience in managing significant content resources and databases;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent computer literacy with content editing programs (MS Word) and capacity to easily learn new ones;
- A strong common sense and logical thinking;
- Consumer oriented spirit and the capacity to organize information;
- Manage and communicate with the Educational team of experts in the United States, that is working on the further development of the project, with the purpose of gathering, formatting and preparing the non-launched content for the market release;
- Take over, study and become an expert in regards to the current content portfolio of the company, consisting of educational materials and books;
- Participate with ideas and suggestions in the future content strategy of the company;
- Manipulate all content resources and collaborate with the other departments and external partners to extract the necessary resources for communication, product placement and other related processes;
- Understand the marketing needs and support the other departments in building various strategies involving the content portfolio;
- Participate at the strategy and development meetings of each project;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level;
- Opportunity to develop projects for the US and international market, that will have a big impact and accelerated growing trend;
- Opportunity to affirm and implement the personal creativity and ideas on a new and fresh brand;
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of a fresh team of open-minded people;
- Informal work atmosphere and flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work from home in some cases or circumstances, if self time management proves to work good;
- Motivating salary package.
We are an international company highly specialized in education market, with a unique pack of resources and products developed in years of experience on the US childcare and education market. We have recently opened the offices in Romania with the goal of growing a strong, professional, well-prepared and passionate team of people that want to work in an efficient and competitive environment, on a multi-laterally developed project, for the biggest market in the world and with a strong impact in people’s lives.
We are looking for a professional to take over our most valuable asset: the content portfolio of books, e-books, teaching materials and also participate in future development of the project, as an Educational Content Manager.