Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Professional education in the IT-sector (. IT specialist);
- Relevant professional experience in the IT-sector;
- Experience with EDI- and merchandise management systems/ applications;
- Good common MS office skills;
- Autonomous, solution-oriented and flexible working method;
- Good team- and communication skills;
- Enjoying fashion and lifestyle;
- Very good English skills and basic knowledge in German;
- Readiness to travel.
- You operate as a technical EDI- specialist in a responsibly linking function and as a competent contact for our foreign customers and our internal department - store management-;
- You adjust the process- and data communication demands;
- You develop new EDI- connections and take responsibility for the tests, the production operation and the support;
- You supervise the data transfer and administrate our EDI inhouse system;
- You develop independently mappings in the converter according to the demands;
- You develop and improve continuously the used tools, methods and solutions portfolio;
- In your function you report directly to the store department management.
- Start-up training;
- Foreign language courses, Excel and training courses;
- Attractive salary package (Performance bonuses, medical insurance, travel pay, etc.)
About the company
Our client is a multinational company that develops and produces important footwear collections.