Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Cluj-Napoca, Arad, Timișoara
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- You operate as a technical EDI- specialist in a responsibly linking function and as a competent contact for our foreign customers and our internal department – store management
- You adjust the process- and data communication demands
- You develop new EDI- connections and take responsibility for the tests, the production operation and the support
- You supervise the data transfer and administrate our EDI inhouse system
- You develop independently mappings in the converter according to the demands
- You develop and improve continuously the used tools, methods and solutions portfolio
- In your function you report directly to the store department management
- Professional education in the IT-sector (. IT specialist)
- Relevant professional experience in the IT-sector
- Experience with EDI- and merchandise management systems/ applications
- Good common MS office skills
- Autonomous, solution-oriented and flexible working method
- Good team- and communication skills
- Enjoying fashion and lifestyle
- Very good English skills and basic knowledge in German
- Readiness to travel
AstorMueller Group is headquartered in Switzerland and offices in Germany, Romania, Portugal, India and China and owns the Bugatti and Daniel Hechter shoe brands. The Bugatti Shoes brand is highly popular internationally and is sold in over 40 countries.
We provide you a long-term prospect in a very successful company and would be delighted to welcome you in our team.