Java / JEE Designer EDI
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in 1958, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
For our Regional IT Center Pitesti, we are looking for an EDI Designer.
- Ensure the implementation of development and customizing tasks and implement the development and rollout processes regarding implementation of EDI-related applications and assuring the proper operation of them with respect to the implementation; define the design for a group of closely connected/ relevant (sub) applications/modules in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in the stipulation and further development of general architecture principles, development processes and tools
- Coordinate employees (. developers etc.) with respect to the implementation of the respective (sub) applications
- Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations provided
- Evaluate, select and define suitable implementation versions for programming requirements and/or ensure a consistent overall customizing in cooperation with the application architects
- Define design samples of the programming and templates in customizing including implementation regulations for EDI-related applications
- Define and provide details for testing and authorization concepts in cooperation with the application architects for EDI-related applications
- Implement the development process with respect to specification and implementation (. coordinate and cooperate in the creation of the IT specification based on the requirements from the specifications etc.)
- Revise, conduct and coordinate technical aspects of development projects for EDI-related applications
- Create all IT specifications for implementation for EDI-related applications
- Define implementation details for offers and specifications for individual developments (. elaborate class designs and/or specify classes to be modified etc.) or for customizing (. determine application modules and specify modifications etc.) according to stipulations (. of an application architect, from functional specifications etc.)
- Coordinate work packages in IT orders and IT projects for EDI-related applications
- Professional/graduate education (experienced professional) usually acquired through a bachelors degree or professional certification with a few (two to three) years of experience in the related field (proficient in a technical, scientific or specialized field requiring an understanding of a body of theoretical knowledge)
- Types of activities: Design/set up methods of resolution for differing situations, including detailed analysis of the situation/causes
- Scope: Clearly defined, but not comprehensive guidelines; general monitoring of success (after activity is completed)
- EDI Standards, Java, JEE, relational databases, network technology
- Good command of English
- Overall / process-oriented thinking
- Willingness to learn
- Analytical skills
- Personal initiative
- Goal orientation
- Communication, Teamwork / cooperation, Customer orientation (internal + external
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
flexible working hours;
training programs and certificates;
traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!