Detalii loc de munca
EDI Analyst Developer (PL/ SQL)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for an EDI Analyst Developer to join our Sales – Supply Management team. Your challenge will be to develop and deliver solutions on our EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) technologies: IBM Sterling Integrator and PeopleSoft to all Ubisoft subsidiaries. You’ll have the opportunity to be trained on EDI technologies by our experts, and work in a fast paced international environment
Your main mission
- Develop new systems and extend existing systems in line with organizational goals
- Plan and implement each system: analyzing, designing, estimation, development, testing and maintaining applications.
- Ensure a good understanding of functional specifications
- Develop system processes and reports
- Create or extend system features
- Test developed solutions
- Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all developments
The professional value you bring
- Previous experience in software development, on an EDI and/ or on a ERP (Supply Chain) environment
- Good SQL and PL/SQL Knowledge
- XML / XPath knowledge and communication protocols [FTP, HTTP, AS2…] is a plus
- Previous experience in Web Development (.Net) is a plus
- Good English skills, French is a plus
The personal value you bring
- Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.