Economist for external accounting
Middle (2-5 ani)
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Invoice verification;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Accounts Payable Monitor (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of English and Hungarian;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.