With sales of &eurillion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly, 5k employees) achieved sales of approximately &eurillion iThe Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Economist Accounts Receivable/Cash Management - GBS TSR
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the Contitech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
If you are interested in a proactive growth and change in a global company in a dynamic environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
The following activities would be part of your j
- Contact assigned customers regarding past dues via generic email and record all activities in SAP note
- Run YDUE and review of aging to choose accounts to follow u
- Check and Respond to emails of customers in relation to the follow ups made;
- Check General Ledger for Payment that came in then update worksheet;
- Reconciliation of accounts and sending this customers if needed;
- Check reason accounts are blocked;
- Return problematic accounts to local collections representatives with an explanation of the reason for the retur
- Forward issues/concerns of customers to local office (sales, customer service
- Issue requests for refunds of cash on account or credit memos as needed Deduction Management;
- Review accounts receivable aging schedule for delinquencie
- Book direct debits, drafts and bank transfer
- Prepare Cash flow forecast
- Proceed intercompany bank account reconciliati
- Report the cash balance.
- University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable
- 3+ years work experience in accounting
- Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred)
- Good French and English skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Positive attitude to work as a business service partner
- Strong teamwork spirit
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefit
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunitie
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.