Economist Accounts Payable - GBS TSR
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile: Accounts Payable Accountant.
The Accounts Payable Accountant performs invoice processing which includes the indexing and validation of any electronic images of supplier invoices using the Contitech imaging workflow application (., Tangro), communications to vendors on status of their invoices as well as issue resolution, reconciliation of vendors’ statement of accounts, and managing Accounts Payable mailbox.
• Process incoming invoices and credit notes via an automatic invoice management tool in SAP
• Obtain invoice approval via a workflow application and clarify differences
• Initiate resolution of invoices non-compliant to Continental standards
• Interact with suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies of invoices
• Process vendor credit memos
• Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries
• Review and reconcile vendor statements against account payable balances
• Prepare monthly reports for the creation of invoice provision
• Participate in future work migration from other location to the Shared Service Center
• Prepare documents for audit reports
• Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement project.
• University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable
• 3+ years work experience in accounting
• Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred)
• Good English skills
• Good German and / or French skills preferred
• Willingness to work in an international environment
• Positive attitude to work as a business service partner
• Strong teamwork spirit
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.