With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in, roughly, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in, roughly, 5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Economist Accounts Payable - GBS TSR
Continental Automotive is establishing in Timisoara a Global Business Services center that will eventually perform accounting and purchasing activities for Contitech locations all over Europe. The center is going to be connected to specific plants and offices in different countries and regions and will offer high standard and quality services within a complex technological and operational diversity. Our employees working in the GBS will have the opportunity to develop both their technical know-how and their networking and communication abilities while experiencing growths and managing change.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
The Accounts Payable Accountant performs invoice processing which includes the indexing and validation of any electronic images of supplier invoices using the Contitech imaging workflow application (., Tangro), communications to vendors on status of their invoices as well as issue resolution, reconciliation of vendors’ statement of accounts, and managing Accounts Payable mailbox.
• Process incoming invoices via an automatic invoice management tool in SAP
• Obtain invoice approval via a workflow application
• Initiate resolution of invoices non-compliant to Continental standards
• Interact with suppliers to investigate and resolve discrepancies of supplier invoices and payments
• Process vendor credit memos
• Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries
• Review and reconcile vendor statements against account payable balances
• Prepare monthly invoice accruals
• Preparation of monthly accounting reports Participate in future work migration from other location to the Shared Service Center
• Prepare documents for audit reports
• Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement project of existing tools and processes.
What we offer