Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40, 5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Economist Accounts Payable - GBS TSR
Continental Automotive is establishing in Timisoara a Global Business Services center that will eventually perform accounting and purchasing activities for Contitech locations all over Europe. The center is going to be connected to specific plants and offices in different countries and regions and will offer high standard and quality services within a complex technological and operational diversity. Our employees working in the GBS will have the opportunity to develop both their technical know-how and their networking and communication abilities while experiencing growths and managing change.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
The Accounts Payable Accountant performs invoice processing which includes the indexing and validation of any electronic images of supplier invoices using the Contitech imaging workflow application (., Tangro), communications to vendors on status of their invoices as well as issue resolution, reconciliation of vendors’ statement of accounts, and managing Accounts Payable mailbox.
▪ Prepare invoices for processing
▪ Scan and index invoices in Tangro
▪ Perform 3 way matching for PO invoices and 2 way matching for NON PO invoices
▪ Process invoices in various queues in Tangro
▪ Route NON PO and NON GR invoices for approval
▪ Request approval of invoices that were not approved after appropriate notification
▪ Process invoices from Tangro to SAP
▪ Processing of vendor credit memos
▪ Investigate / resolve supplier invoice and payment discrepancies
▪ Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries
▪ Contact suppliers to solve discrepancies
▪ Review and reconcile vendor statement against AP balances
▪ Send request of Statement of Account, if not receive
▪ Perform reverse reconciliation for nonresponse from vendor
▪ Prepare monthly invoice accruals
▪ Responsible for delivering on personal Service Level Agreements, output
performance metrics, related Key Performance Indicators, goals, and stated
▪ Identify and support implementation of Procure to Pay process and technology related improvement opportunities (includes assistance in tracking and prioritization of new SAP or enabling technology requirements (., imaging workflow, electronic payment applications)
▪ Participate in future work migration planning and implementation from the businesses (includes working directly with appropriate level of management, documenting migrating work, participating in job shadowing and knowledge transfer (onsite and remote)
▪ Provides audit support specific to the GBS Romania Center and local Accounts
Payable team members
▪ Support additional activities under the direction of P2P workstream management.
What we offer