A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add an Economist to its FIN team in Cluj-Napoca.
This is a full-time junior position with the opportunity of a long-term collaboration. In this role, you will provide support to the FIN team (mostly Accounting team) on various activities and you will gain experience in FIN related areas.
- Ensure the correct and timely recording of accounting records, chronologically and systematically, according to the accounting plans and legal norms issued by the legal regulatory institutions, based on the supporting documents of all the patrimonial operations (accounting of capital operations, accounting for fixed assets, accounting for stocks, third party accounting, treasury accounting, expenses, income and results accounting, commitment accounting and other patrimonial elements, management accounting, payroll accounting)
- Ensure compliance with the cash discipline, the operational regulation of the cash and the other provisions regarding cash operations
- Ensure the preparation and archiving of supporting documents and accounting records in accordance with the legislation in force
- Minimum one year of working experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or related field
- Good written and verbal communications skills both in English and Romanian
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge regarding the organizational and financial-accounting system
- Knowledge regarding the legislation in force regarding the financial-accounting field
- Proven knowledge of the management of computerized accounting, the knowledge of the WinMentor program is an advantage
- Courses authorized by the human resources inspector represent an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Assertive behavior with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and high attention to detail
- Intelligence (logical thinking, memory, ability to analyze and synthesize)
- Ability to process information, interpret it by providing processed data to other decision-makers
- Correctness, tenacity, seriousness, main attitude in relations with people
- Objectivity in the assessment and analysis of economic, financial and social situations, receptivity, team spirit (honest, willing to collaborate)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.