Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat
Salariu brut pe luna
750 - 1500
Position: Economist / finance specialist with an interest in development projects related mostly to circular economy, energy, urban development, infrastructure, environmental protection and climate change.
Period: Starting as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Full time – 40 hours per week.
Location: Cluj-Napoca. Our projects are located in Romania and abroad.
Deadline: 14 August 2020
- Completed studies (Bsc/Mcs) in: economics, finance, environmental economics, development economics, development studies or similar relevant field.
- International exposure: participation in international study programmes (bachelor/master/Erasmus/other), international working experience will be an advantage.
- High academic achievement, scholarships, awards, participation in conferences, publications in journals will be an advantage.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of economics/finance, sustainable development, consultancy, project development and implementation, technical assistance or similar relevant activity.
- Extra-curricular activities such as participation in non-governmental organizations’ projects or activities, taking lead roles and initiatives in community development projects, participation in environmental initiatives, volunteering will be an advantage.
- Working experience in international teams will be an advantage.
- We welcome candidates with previous experience in the banking sector.
- High level of English proficiency, proven track record of language courses and certification and/or experience in working/studying in English.
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost calculations, financial analysis in excel.
- Digital skills, writing skills, ability to communicate with Clients/to large audiences, analytical skills, creative and innovative thinking.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your English CV by 14th of August. The selection process consists of the following steps:
- CV analysis and selecting the relevant ones against the eligibility criteria
- Assignment for the selected candidates
- Interviews with applicants whose assignment was successfully completed in order to negotiate contract agreements
More information about our company can be found on our website.