Detalii loc de munca
Economic Implementation Consultant
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Clarvision is an ERP product, meant to support all production focused company in Romania, by taking into account the locally specific and mainstream problems the companies were facing at that was launched onto the national market at the beginning of 2002 reaching nowadays a number of 200 implementations in over 20 different industry branches.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Consultancy & support for our own software product Clarvision;
• You will actively participate in the pre-sales process;
• You will take responsibility for implementing our software product for our new clients;
• You will be responsible for solving incidents and providing on-demand assistance;
• You will be responsible for creating user-manual, specific documentation and training the users for our clients;
• You will actively participate in the process of integrating legislative changes into the product;
• You will take the responsibility of defining specifications of the new functionalities for our software product Clarvision ERP.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Good knowledge of the economic field - Romanian legislation only (financial accounting, flow and production processes);
• Availability to travel 50% of the time at the client site - driving license is a must;
• Bachelors or Masters in Economics, preferably graduate of the Accounting or Economic Informatics department;
• 5-10 years experience in the economic department or in a company that provides an ERP solution/integrate the system;
• Know-how in utilizing/implementing an integrated system for ERP or financial accounting;
• Advanced English skills;
• Hard-working and responsible.