As E-commerce Specialist, you will be responsible for managing our Digital Media Strategy and also for managing the campaigns on our website to improve our digital sales results. This includes PPC campaigns, Content marketing, Customer insights, Retention & Remarketing.
- Collaborating with agency to plan & develop comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Google Ads campaigns;
- Closely monitors performance, suggests improvement in strategy to increase sales, traffic, conversion rate;
- Conceives/prepares/transmits the necessary materials for campaigns/offers/commercial actions, both through own actions and through coordination/validation of actions carried out by other persons/departments;
- Ensures the correct launch of commercial campaigns on the website (views, texts, offers, prices, etc.), both through its own actions and through the coordination of actions carried out by other departments (sales support, IT , logistics etc.);
- Plans, implements and monitors annual, monthly and weekly budgets, overall and at channel level;
- Reports results;
- Collaborates with agencies and other “on site” vendor partners;
- Evaluates emerging technologies to increase ecommerce indicators (search engine, average basket, conversion).
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing: PPC Campaigns, E-mail, SEO, SEM, SEA;
- Experience managing search and display campaigns on Google Ads;
- Experience managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge about Social Media;
- Knowledge of other various paid marketing channels and technologies, including Remarketing and Customer Insights;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to think proactively;
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and deadline driven attitude;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Has a positive, energetic and “can do” attitude.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with A/B Testing, Results & Analysis;
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- University/College degree specializing in Business Administration/Marketing, Economics, IT or a related field of study.