Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for a broad range of markets and applications such as apparel, automotive, building interiors, building materials, healthcare, energy, filter media, shoe and leather goods as well as specialities. The Business Group generated sales of 890 million euros in 2019. Today, Freudenberg Performance Materials has 35 production sites around the world in 15 countries and has some 5,500 employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
The company is a Business Group of Freudenberg. Last year, the Freudenberg Group employed more than forty-nine thousand people in some 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of more than 9 trillion euros.
eCommerce Product & Content Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for all product related online shop backoffice tasks using the SAP Commerce Cloud BackOffice Product Cockpit (PCM)
- You will take care of uploading and maintaining products and product data in the online shop in alignment with the online shop product owner as well as related stakeholders, . product management
- Your task is to create and edit content in the internal Online Shop via the SAP Commerce Cloud CMS system SmartEdit
- You will support online shop marketing activities, like SEM, performance marketing, promotions or conversion optimization measures
- You will support with user related backoffice tasks, handling registrations
- Graduated in the field of economics or IT
- Profound experience in SAP Commerce Cloud BackOffice including Product Cockpit and SmartEdit or comparable shop software and PIM systems
- Experience in online marketing activities
- Knowledge in the area of UX/UID
- Basic knowledge in programming Spartacus storefront (Angular JS) is a plus
- Technical affinity to be able to promote our products from an online shop perspective
- Ability of working autonomous and with a high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to analyze and promote further improvements
- Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication
- Passion to drive digitalization in a B2B environment
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg and get part of a great team!