Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- You will be involved in various project assignments within E-Studio.
- You will work on various platforms: PS4, X1, PC, Nintendo Switch, iPad, Android tablets. The projects are often short (less than 3 months).
- You will be an active part of the development process and can shape the final form of the products developed by E-Studio.
- You will get to work in a truly global environment as a successful candidate will be in constant contact with people in Ubisoft Studios around the world.
- Keep a constant communication with our external partners
- Ensure that the ported titles are working correctly from a functionality point of view
- Provide feed-back regarding fixes, updates, new SDKs, in real-time, to the designated programmers team, since changes are usually made on the fly
- Perform functional tests for remastering, compilations on all the platforms.
- Perform basic Compliance pre-tests on remasters and compilation titles on all the platforms
- Perform single and multiplayer tests in various languages on all the platforms that we are working on
- Do daily reports on projects you are working on
- Real-time feedback and collaboration with the development team in order to ensure the fact that issues that arise are promptly transferred to the developers.
- Experience in game testing
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written. French is a plus;
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA);
- Good communication and presentation skills ;
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.