• Identifies, analyses, recommends and supports implementation for new business opportunities in the area of electric mobility;
• Supports all actions related with the framing and enhancing the Group position within the local market;
• Scouts for opportunities in the electric mobility services and products segments by identifying and analyzing new products/ideas;
•Performs reporting and processing of key deliverables related to activities of electric mobility projects in order to support internal approval process as well as permitting and engagement of stakeholders;
• Provides internal support for preparing documents and strategic positioning related to negotiation of agreements with third parties cutting across main phases of the business development activity (. shareholders agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memorandums, operational agreements, etc.);
• Supports the implementation of electric mobility solutions (products and services) delivered to both to residential and business clients;
• Collaborates with other departments and/or companies within the ENEL group, as well as third parties, to assess commercial and technical feasibility of electric mobility related projects;
• Prepares relevant documentation (analysis, offers, contracts, etc.) related to project implementation;
• Oversees implementation of solutions;
• Offers technical training as needed (. more junior colleagues, sales force, contractor or client staff);
• Offers technical support to clients on implemented solutions;
• Understands and manages risks and technical opportunities arisen during implementation;
• Performs progress analysis and assessments, activity and technical analysis as needed;
• Complies with applicable health, safety, environment and quality regulations.
• Project Management skills and experience;
• Strong knowledge of applicable laws and regulations within the power, gas and energy efficiency sectors;
• Knowledge of legislation on authorization of construction works;
• Advanced English skills;
• Driver's licence;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or economics;
• Master degree in the above mentioned areas would be an asset.
3+ years of prior experience in business development, project management or sales