Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
With great customer innovations, a team of champions of value creation for our customers, and amazing projects ahead, Smart ID is definitely a place for you to perform, develop and achieve your professional objectives.
We are looking for an E-commerce Specialist who is thrilled to work in a fast-growing company and is passionate about E-Commerce.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Follow up on Leads generated from
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients throughout the entire collaboration
- Find out in a proactive way the client needs and propose solution based offer
- Receive and process orders in the system
- Implements campaigns in the platform
- Reports the results of the campaigns in order to report internally and externally
- Updates the online platform
- Create, implement, review product listings on an ongoing basis on the idmag platform
- Competition monitoring
- English - advanced level, both oral and written
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills needed
- Results-oriented, efficiency and good organizational skills
- Ability to be on the phone, email and chat
- Customer support orientation
- E-commerce experience will be considered an advantage
Smart ID is a place to be for innovators, performers, and reliable people that dare to have an impact for the future. We offer them a modern environment to work, flexible hours, extra days off, birthday off, coffee, fruits, access to the Bookster library and medical services to encourage energetic and hardworking people.