Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Education and Skills
- 3+ years of related professional eCommerce experience on both desktop and mobile platforms, preferably within a B2C online retail company.;
- Experience in the mobile space with in-depth knowledge of Mobile and digital commerce business with a blend of business and technical skills;
- Strong expertise in digital commerce. Familiarity with mCommerce technology, information architecture, mobile design and user experience best practices;
- The successful person in this role will possess a mix of basic technical understanding of how modern digital commerce works, along with strong customer-centric business sense;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong data-driven decision-making skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly motivated, organised, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics;
- Strong Excel analytical skills;
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful with a mindset of continual improvement and testing;
- Knowledge of educational products or services is a plus;
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Account is a big plus.
- Manages and works on developing the portfolio of products and services of the company, consisting of books, physical products (toys, education materials), digital content subscriptions and digital services;
- Manages both classic and e-commerce platforms where the products of the company are being distributed (like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks) and identifies new distribution opportunities;
- Becomes an expert in Amazon services with the help of consultants and training processes;
- Works closely with the top management, marketing team, partners, distributors and other external teams to help manage the development and enhancement of the digital commerce strategy;
- Manages and prioritizes initiatives across all digital commerce channels to lift revenue, increase conversion, while also managing evolution of an effective user experience that drives high customer satisfaction and repeats purchases;
- Helps lead project life cycles, including: planning, execution/implementation, change management and testing;
- Works on further developing the personal know how through trainings, webinars and consultancy experiences in order to understand and acquire new expertise;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level;
- Opportunity to gain experiences in top e-commerce platforms like Amazon, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world;
- Opportunity to develop projects for the US and international market, that will have a big impact and accelerated growing trend;
- Opportunity to affirm and implement the personal creativity and ideas on a new and fresh brand;
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of a fresh team of open-minded people;
- Informal work atmosphere and flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work from home in some cases or circumstances, if self time management proves to work good;
- Motivating salary package.
We are an international company highly specialized in education market, with a unique pack of resources and products developed in years of experience on the US childcare and education market. We have recently opened the offices in Romania with the goal of growing a strong, professional, well-prepared and passionate team of people that want to work in an efficient and competitive environment, on a multi-laterally developed project, for the biggest market in the world and with a strong impact in people’s lives.
We are looking for a professional to help us implement the digital sales strategy for the current and future products of services: the content portfolio of books, e-books, teaching materials, digital subscriptions and services.
Acest job nu mai este activ.