Middle (2-5 ani)
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultantlients, having locations in Romania and
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Analyze the business need and implement queries to retrieve the data or indicators requested by the Business or Project teams, within a short time (agile project)
- Adapt and execute queries for recurring requests
- Develop and execute a test plan to validate the result of query execution
- Check the quality of the extracted data and, if necessary, request the correction of detected anomalies
- Share extractions in accordance with the rules of confidentiality
- Identify missing data and, if necessary, reassess the need for the business to plan an evolution of the DWH
- Working in Agile mode (KANBAN).
Technical skills and requirements:
- Experience in business intelligence
- Good SQL level
- Very good oral and written French practice required
- Star modeling knowledge
- Mastery of banking (vocabulary and functional business objects) for an immediate understanding of the need.
- Result oriented
- Sense of urgency as well as the ability to multi-task
- Ability to provide analysis and synthesis, written documents
- Capacity to quickly assimilate new knowledge
- Concern for accuracy and quality