Dutch Customer Support Technician
Entry (0-2 ani)
BullGuard’s Customer Support is responsible for handling customer and partner communication and solving issues related to BullGuard products and services, aiming for the highest service standards.
The assistance provided via email and chat covers all applications running on desktops, tablets and phone devices on different operating systems, supporting both new and existing products and services. We also offer Premium Support services, which deliver specific remote assistance support for removing viruses, installing and configuring our products and computer tune
Our team members are expected to act as an interface between the company and our customers, to troubleshoot any issues, as well as collect valuable feedback from the customer interaction and ensure customer satisfaction for the provided service.
A person with the right skills can take their first step in IT career, feel rewarded and flourish.
As part of our team You will
- Offer consultancy to clients and partners in using BullGuard products and handle payment related issue
- Promote a positive image for the company and its products and service
- Act as an interface between the company and customers/partners and communicate in a professional manner with them
- Respect the team’s procedures and always look for ways to improve them
- Monitor, register and report customer problems as described in the Standard Operating Procedure
- Manage and monitor the workload distribution on a shift, report any internal or external problems that may appear using the internal Critical Incident Process and send the shift activity report to their direct superiors, if designated as watchers on a shift
- Gather information, investigate and help their superiors in solving specific module problems, if selected as a member of the Support Quality Assurance team.
The ideal candidate
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Proves good communication skills and team-spirit
- Relates to and understands customer behavior
- Has logical thinking and inclination towards solving problems. Hands on practical
- Understands and is comfortable working with different Operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android)
Why apply for this role
- You will be able to take a step further in your career because we encourage involvement in creation and management of product guide
- You will gain visibility on communication platforms such as Google Play, Trust Pilot or our Forum
- You can improve self-development by blogging your own research, writing troubleshooting articles or specializing within an OS platform (Mac, iOS, Windows, Android)
- We care for our employees and offer fitness and medical subscriptions
- We value flexibility, so you can make your own schedule
- We love to play and party, so you will have an exciting and friendly team environment
- Please describe yourself in a few words and tell us why is this role matching with your career expectations.