InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimisation (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgement in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment processes in IT&C field
- Interviewing techniques
- Negotiating skills
- Communication skills
- Empathetic behaviour
- Good time management
- Strong command of English
- French or German - would be a plus
- MS Office suite skills
- BA degree
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar role
- The role requires to be responsible for all activities related to attracting, selecting and hiring of talent from the market according to individual job descriptions, as received from InCrys management.
- The IT Recruiter is focused on individual and department operational objectives and needs to partner with InCrys management on a day to day basis for building and maintaining critical skills for the business.
- Also, he or she must be an independent professional, able to articulate alternative approaches and demonstrate analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Some other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: follow-up on satisfaction on the job for each candidate recently employed, participation to job fairs, exit interviews, etc.