We are looking for motivated people who are interested to learn, work and grow in transport field. Experience in transport is not necessary because we offer trainings and support in learning.
• Proficiency in English (spoken & written);
• Perseverant, organized and able to establish priorities;
• Good communication skills, team spirit;
• Computer skills (MS Office, MS Outlook etc.);
• Driving license - B category;
• Experience in a dispatcher position is an advantage;
• Knowledge and experience in the Romanian transport legislation is an advantage;
• Driver’s coordination and transport dispatch;
• Frigo Follow-up and reporting the activity results;
• Minimize the transport cost;
• Taking over the transport documents from the drivers;
• Keeping the contact with the clients;
• Doing different situations regarding the drivers’ activity ;
• Ensure effective and efficient transportation ways;
• Reporting directly to the Transport Manager;
We offer an interesting and challenging job opportunity, in an international environment, with the following benefits:
• Attractive salary;
• Lunch tickets;
• Private medical insurance;
• Transport assured/ Fuel card;
The company was founded by Henri Essers in 1928 and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe in the field of transport and logistics for such sectors as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality goods. The company has experienced solid expansion in the last decade, driven by autonomous growth and a number of strategic acquisitions. In, reported a turnover of 679 million euros.
The company currently hasm² of warehouse space, a fleet of 1,320 trucks, 950 isotanks and 3120 trailers. The company has over 6,340 employees across 71 branches in 17 countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
Along with its headquarters in Genk (Belgium), also has a strong presence in Romania.
The strength of the company lies in its asset-based strategy: it is the owner of the transport fleet, warehouses and IT systems. This allows it to maintain optimum control over all strategic processes. The familial character of the company ensures that the lines of decision-making are kept short. This enables to respond quickly to the changing demands of its clients and shifts in the international market.