Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Work on Delivery Quality Assurance Department to make sure that Total Soft quality standards and customer requirements are met, within the agreed time and budget - perform audit activities on software implementation & postimplementation projects and report directly to DQA Project Manager.
What you will do:
- Audit processes and documents made by Business and Technical Consultants;
- Review and validate the completion and coherence for the Business Analysis conducted by Business Consultants;
- Validate the completion of Business cases;
- Perform quality check of software specifications (including change request specifications);
- Review the project Scope and Objectives vs. specifications;
- Analyze processes and recommend improvements for all stated above;
- Recommend process priorities and adjustments;
- Recommend corrective measures to assure in time completion of projects;
- Provide support for Business and Technical Consultants in implementing improvements – if needed;
- Assures that the gap analysis process is aligned with the project scope;
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, and balance the project needs versus technical constraints;
- Attend to internal and external meetings;
- Organize internal or external workshops for specifications review, if it’s needed;
- Organize internal training for project teams in order to improve their business analysis skills;
- Continuously improves his/her industry knowledge, remaining connected with business analysis best practices;
- Reports to Delivery Quality Assurance Project Manager.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in one of the following industries: Financial Services (leasing), Banking, IT, Retail & Distribution;
- Experience in Manufacturing, Pharma, Construction, Real Estate industries are considered an advantage;
- 10 years of experience in software implementation projects (ERP, SAP, Charisma are considered an advantage);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Analysis for software implementation;
- Business Analysis certifications are required;
- Problem-solving skills (Root-cause analysis);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English is a must, German is an advantage);
- Analytical thinking.
What recommends us?
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
We offer a motivating package
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training and on-going development opportunities;
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services.
• Relaxation area.