Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Corporater AS is a Norwegian software company which is the world’s leading provider of Enterprise Performance Management solutions.
The software company is a global leader in the Strategic Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space and is expanding aggressively in Europe.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are therefore in need of more well-qualified staff. Our team in Bucharest is looking forward to welcome
Documentation Manager -
responsible to create user documentation within software, as well as help with everything produced by written information within product information.
- Ability to interact with Subject Matter Experts (eg Development, Product Management) in order to generate high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience: Release Notes, White papers, Website content
- Write easy-to-understand user guides and documentation needed for rollout of new product features, processes, best practices
- Potentially create video tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Previous experience from an industry related to financial or performance management products is desirable
- Fluent in English (write and speak). English native candidates will be preferred.
- Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel, Visio knowledge
- Bachelor or Master in relevant fields of study
Your personal skills
- You are a team player
- You have excellent communication skills. Good eye for visual presentation
- You have good business understanding and analytical skills
- You have integrity, are structured and independent
- You are motivated by difficult tasks and have the ability to engage both yourself and others around you
What we offer
- A vibrant, innovative and international work environment
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Exciting customer portfolio
- Large network – both regionally, nationally and internationally
- Competitive salary and conditions
- You will have access to cutting-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- A value based company that uses our gain for social impact
Are you triggered by this and want to know more? We would be very happy to receive your CV or perhaps your LinkedIn profile so we can get in contact with you. Please feel free to visit our website .